As a Sales Representative you will be involved in all the steps of the sales process from prospecting and establishing new customer deals to following up and extending the business relationships with those customers. As you will build the sales department from the beginning, we expect from you to have a strong understanding of the sales cycle and adequate experience to take the lead in incorporating sales tracking tools and preparing and executing appropriate sales materials tailored to the audience needs. You will act as the main point of contact between the company and its customers and you may need to represent the company in different networking events, trade shows or exhibitions. Hence, we expect from you to excel in your presentation skills and be able to balance persuasion with professionalism.
STARTING DATE: ASAP
- Building a running sales department and creating new sales processes and procedures;
- Actively identifying new prospects, making sales calls and organizing business meetings with potential customers;
- Creating professional and accurate reports, presentations, sales materials and present them to potential customers;
- Taking the lead in negotiating with customers;
- Working closely with customers and extending business relationships with them;
- Following up with the potential clients and managing and tracking all the documentation;
- Managing accounts of main customers and maintaining records of customer sales;
- Maintaining professional knowledge by establishing personal networks and being informed about new competitors, new products and merchandising techniques;
- Representing the company in conferences and exhibitions and delivering presentations to clients;
- Collecting customer insights and feedback on product improvement;
- Informing and updating the management on a weekly and monthly basis by submitting result report;
- Potentially growing into supervising and training new sales department colleagues.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- BSc/MSc. in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or similar field;
- 5+ years of experience preferably in the data centre industry;
- Experienced in any of the following sales CRM software’s (Zoho, Piperdrive, mondayCRM, Hubspot etc.)
- Disciplined enough to follow up the communication with clients in an accurate and professional way;
- Customer-oriented and highly motivated;
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills;
- Self-confident, persuasive and determined;
- Previous working experience in a similar technical industry (computer, semiconductor or similar industry).
- Fluent in English(including reading and writing).
- Fluent in Dutch;
- Having an already established network in the data center industry is a plus;
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
Why work with us
At Incooling, you will work alongside a young and talented team and seasoned entrepreneurs. The team is composed of many distinct nationalities; therefore, the primary working language is English. Start-up life brings excitement and flexibility and by working with us, you will experience close working relationships with all of your colleagues and unlimited potential for growth opportunities.
- A company with a strong sustainability focus,
- A diverse team with talented young and experienced team members previously part of the executive board in companies such as Philips, NXP, Arduino just to name a few,
- Exposure to working with leading international customers and partners,
- 27 vacation days on top of public holidays;
- Competitive salary;
- Start-up flexibility, excitement, and strong exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem,
- Benefits including gym memberships, team events with arguably the best tea and coffee on the High-Tech Campus,
- The coolest company in the smartest square kilometre in Europe😉.