As a Senior Software Engineer at Incooling, you will be in charge of architecture design and validation of the company’s real-time embedded software development programme with a focus on bringing products to market. As a candidate, you will have had experience in software development and will have prepared software for market entry. You will be working closely with a multidisciplinary and energizing team, so being open minded with an excellent team spirit are as important as having a strong technical expertise.
- Software architecture and development for next-generation phase change cooling systems, collaborating with a cross-functional team of electronics, hardware and systems engineers;
- Design board support and software interfaces to sensors and actuators, communication busses;
- Lead software application development and verification;
- Define software requirements specifications, design specifications, validation plans;
- Lead technical and design reviews;
- Ensure quality and traceability throughout the development process;
- Ensure the quality of the technical product documentation;
- Act as a technical coach for other members of the team.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- MSc in Software Engineering or similar field;
- 10+ years of experience in software architecture, design and validation of embedded software systems;
- 10+ years of experience in developing software for real-time embedded systems;
- 10+ years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
- 10+ years of experience programming in C, C++ ;
- 10+ years of experience in systems engineering for complex software systems;
- Deep knowledge of Arm based core and peripherals or similar;
- Able to apply skills across different disciplines;
- Experience in converting prototypes into products for mass production;
- Able to take the initiative and act quickly to drive solutions;
- Passionate about sustainability and our company mission.
- Experience with computer hardware and software, multicores and overclocking;
- Preferably you have practical experience in thermal management systems or phase-change cooling.
Why work with us
At Incooling, you will work alongside a young and talented team and seasoned entrepreneurs. The team is composed of many distinct nationalities; therefore, the primary working language is English. Start-up life brings excitement and flexibility and by working with us, you will experience close working relationships with all of your colleagues and unlimited potential for growth opportunities.
- A company with a strong sustainability focus,
- A diverse team with talented young and experienced team members previously part of the executive board in companies such as Philips, NXP, Arduino just to name a few,
- Exposure to working with leading international customers and partners,
- 27 vacation days on top of public holidays;
- Start-up flexibility, excitement, and strong exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem,
- Benefits including gym memberships, team events with arguably the best tea and coffee on the High-Tech Campus,
- The coolest company in the smartest square kilometre in Europe 😉.