As a system architect at Incooling, you will become part of the company’s technical team and play a major role in driving the technical road map for our next generation cool products portfolio.
- Turn business requirements into system requirements and performance specifications into design specifications;
- Draw the system’s technical specifications and overall product integrity through its life cycle;
- Be in charge of investigation, development and implementation of the system requirements for product portfolio;
- Contribute to defining the direction of new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy;
- Lead technical and design reviews;
- Drive continuous improvement by translating lessons learned into product improvement;
- Help to ensure quality and traceability throughout the engineering process;
- Ensure the quality of the technical product documentation (i.e. system requirements documentation and technical reports);
- Coach other team members on engineering documentation standards;
- Act as a technical coach for other members of the team.
- MSc in Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or similar fields;
- Track record (5+ years of experience) in systems engineering for complex hardware systems;
- Multidisciplinary skill set, and preferably you have practical experience in thermal management systems or phase-change cooling;
- Experience in converting prototypes into products for mass production;
- Experience in the field of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) is a plus;
- Willing to learn about new technologies and find new solutions;
- Able to take the initiative and acts quickly to drive solutions;
- Passionate about sustainability & willing to share the company mission.
Why should you join us:
Being part of Incooling means you will have a broad and entrepreneurial role in a dynamic & exciting environment with the opportunity to grow rapidly alongside our company’s growth while you truly see the results of your efforts and added value. All of our team members are enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude, who are not afraid of being challenged and are striving to continuously learn. If this is something that motivates you, send us your personal motivation alongside with your CV and let’s discover opportunities together!