As a hardware system architect at Incooling, you will become the leader of the company’s technical team and play a major role in driving our future product portfolio with a focus on bringing products to market. As a candidate, you will have had experience in hardware integration and assembly and will have prepared them for market entry. You will be working closely with the technical team therefore project and team management skills are a must.
- Turn business requirements into system requirements and performance specifications into design specifications.
- Draw the system’s technical specifications and overall product integrity through its life cycle.
- Be in charge of investigation, development and implementation of the system requirements for the product portfolio.
- Contribute to defining the direction of new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy.
- Lead technical and design reviews.
- Help to ensure quality and traceability throughout the engineering process.
- Ensure the quality of the technical product documentation (i.e. system requirements documentation and technical reports).
- Lead other team members on engineering documentation standards.
- Act as a technical coach for other members of the team.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- MSc in Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or similar fields.
- Track record (5+ years of experience) in systems engineering for complex hardware systems.
- Experience developing products for market entry.
- Able to apply skills across different disciplines.
- Experience in converting prototypes into products for mass production.
- Able to take the initiative and act quickly to drive solutions.
- Passionate about sustainability & company mission.
- Have a passion for computer hardware and overclocking.
- Have experience in assembling computers.
- Experience in the field of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) is a plus.
- Preferably you have practical experience in thermal management systems or phase-change cooling.
Why work with us
At Incooling, you will work alongside a young and talented team and seasoned entrepreneurs. The team is composed of many distinct nationalities; therefore, the primary working language is English. Start-up life brings excitement and flexibility and by working with us, you will experience close working relationships with all of your colleagues and unlimited potential for growth opportunities.
- A company with a strong sustainability focus,
- English as the main working language,
- A diverse team with talented young and experienced team members previously part of the executive board in companies such as Philips, NXP, Arduino just to name a few,
- Exposure to working with leading international customers and partners,
- Start-up flexibility, excitement, and strong exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem,
- Benefits including gym memberships, team events with arguably the best tea and coffee on the High-Tech Campus,
- The coolest company in the smartest square kilometre in Europe 😉.