As a Thermal and Flow Engineer, you will help Incooling to redefine the way the data centres are cooled. Your role will involve modelling and testing two-phase cooling systems using CFD analysis.
- Modelling of a two-phase test loop;
- Building a two-phase test loop, create and analyse data;
- Validate the analytical and experimental results;
- Coach and collaborate with other team members on two-phase simulation standards;
- BS, MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering - all experience levels considered;
- Strong knowledge in heat transfer, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics;
- Demonstrable motivation and ability to solve novel, two-phase problems;
- Able to work individually and possess an advanced level of problem-solving skills and creativity;
- Experience in modelling and testing of thermal systems (Essential);
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems including compressors, HVAC units, fluid transfer components, and performance testing (Essential);
- Fluency in the use of simulation tools for thermal and flow analysis, such as Fluent, CFX (Essential);
- Willing to learn about new technologies and find new solutions;
- Able to take the initiative and acts quickly to drive solutions;
- Passionate about sustainability & willing to share the company mission.
Why should you join us:
Being part of Incooling means you will have a broad and entrepreneurial role in a dynamic & exciting environment with the opportunity to grow rapidly alongside our company’s growth while you truly see the results of your efforts and added value. All of our team members are enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude, who are not afraid of being challenged and are striving to continuously learn. If this is something that motivates you, send us your personal motivation alongside with your CV and let’s discover opportunities together!